Btsync stay forever with some "unsynced" files

kinsoa

Hi,

Btsync 1.1.70 installed on W7 (1.1.69, source to be duplicated), linux64 (read-sync only), ARM (read-sync only).

Some files/filder seems to be synced (most files are correctly duplicated), but the windows client still say the is some unsynced files (see post-30602-0-78987700-1378023012_thumb.p).

I tried to stop every btsync instance, remove avec btsync related files (*.!sync for example), and restart, without success.

I will try the following, please telle me if there is a better way to achieve my goal :

• Remove btsync completly (included db files and for W7, removing the C:\Users\pf\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent Sync dir
  • Restart the W7 instance, let the indexing be done, the restart the x64 and arm instance.

Any other option ? My main backup is on an internet server and full duplication take about 3 weeks - and I really don't wont to restart the syncing of all files :)

Other remarqs :

• It's a shame that the "History" window isn't more verbose :) It tells that a device is synced but don't say wich one (I have about 10 devices on 3 computers), and it does not tell why a device is stuck on unsynced files. The "Tranfers" window should say wich transfers failed, also....
  • Is there a "config.json" file somewhere on the W7 version ? Because it's the third time I reinstall Btsync and I have to replicate the config manually each time (and it's boring oc)
  • I could provide the log files also, but there is TONS of informations there - is there a way to define an intermediate level of verbosity ?

Thanks !!