these forums 404'd for Firefox past 24 hours

For the past day, I've been getting 404'd for these forums no matter what computer I use on what network. I suddenly discovered that it's related to using Firefox on Windows because IE works and Android Firefox works. I've attached screenshots. I've tried clearing my DNS cache with "ipconfig /flushdns" and doing a clear all history (all types), but this site has become unusable for me with Firefox. Any advice?

post-17922-0-81242500-1383785866_thumb.p

post-17922-0-13809500-1383785872_thumb.p

I also briefly experienced this yesterday whilst trying to access this forum - but going directly to forum.bittorrent.com and then navigating back to this forum through the forum index worked.

I think this issue may due to the re-organization of the forums (i.e the Sync Hacks forum used to be a sub-forum of this one, but is now its own separate forum, and there's been the introduction of a Sync "Developers" forum also)

Yeah, I noticed the re-organization and assumed that had something to do with it. But I've already tried navigating to the forums starting from the bittorrent.com home page, and that doesn't help. Funnily enough, at some point the forums did load one time, but not before or since. It's still a Firefox-only problem; IE works fine.

No, I did a clear all history, which is cookies, cache, site-related info of any kind, etc. There was a reboot between the time it didn't work and when it started working, but I can't pinpoint the fix to rebooting.

EDIT: Actually, come to think of it I only rebooted one of my laptops, which was the one where I didn't do the clear history and left cookies intact. But both computers suddenly started working.