Need Sync Beta Tester For Windows Phone

lou5

Hi,

We have some spots open for anyone interested in testing our new Sync version for windows phones. If you are interested, we need to know Windows Live ID that associated with a phone. (This if for WP8 only.) Fill this quick form and we'll have you added to the list.

https://docs.google.com/a/bittorrent.com/forms/d/1zj1FvqNYoZ4WBeXkGM8hLIb_r9Ft18dcii8YfnWmCfQ/viewform

Thanks,

Lou

• 1 month later...

Excellent to hear. Anything I need to do other than filling out the form linked above - should I expect to be contacted by that email address at some point?

Just fill in the form above, and the developers will contact you as and when necessary!

As with the previously "closed" betas for the Android and iOS mobile apps, the developers tend "invite" those who have registered an interest, in "batches" as and when newer closed-beta builds become available for testing. Therefore, don't be surprised if you don't hear anything for several weeks. If you've signed up, you will be on the list, and you will be contacted as and when there is a new build they wish you to test.

• 1 month later...

I'm hoping to use BitTorrent Sync to backup full resolution photos from my Lumia 1020 -- 5mp images are great, but not as a backup.

I've been using BTSync for the past year(?) to shift my Media Center recorded television between locations.  Very cool to have full HDTV follow me when I travel.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have a Lumia 1020, and while the backup of the smaller 5megapixel photos are good, I really need for it to be able to backup the high-res (43megapixel) photos it generates- it says on the backup screen that "Backup of video and hi-res photos is coming soon", is there any estimate when? :)

I am also a developer and can help out if needed (or just test since I have the device)

Thanks,

--thavidu