It Syncs....but It Doesn't?

CerealKiller

Hi,

I'm using Sync to sync my music folder between multiple computers, because I hate putting everything on a flashdrive everytime I download something new, to put it on my other computers. This works amazingly well, so I downloaded the Android app for my HTC One. The HTC One is now connected to the folder and as soon as I put a new track in my music folder on my main desktop, it immediately starts downloading it and syncing. It also says every item in the folder is synced. Here's the deal though: 

I synced the music folder on my PC with the music folder on my HTC One, but even though the app says it's downloading and syncing, my music doesn't actually sync. The newly "synced" music is just simply not in the music folder on my phone. 

When I delete the "sync" on my phone and re-sync the two folders, it immidately starts downloading the music, but then it DOES write to the music folder on my phone. 

I really hope you can fix this problem (or even read this post), or that somebody else has the same (and maybe know how to fix it). 

• 1 month later...