How Long To Get The Api Key?

cspanjian

• 3 weeks later...

Hi cspanjian, could you please let me know if you received your API key?

I regiestered two days ago, but haven't got any responses :(

API Keys are currently released in batches - it may be several days/weeks before you actually receive your API key.

I know this is not ideal, but please do bear in mind that the API (in fact Sync itself) is still in "beta" and not currently considered "stable". As a result, the team are somewhat controlling/limiting the release of API keys at this time, as the API will no doubt change/evolve over time. API keys will likely become more readily available once the API leaves its current "beta" phase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I registered for an API key a few weeks ago and still haven't received an email with the key.  What's the ETA on the next batch of keys that will be released?

Hi chubbs23,

I process the key requests on a daily basis - if you haven't received a key yet and it has been more than 72 hours or so, something went wrong - would you mind shooting me a PM with the email address you used for the request?

For anyone else who doesn't have a key yet and should, please PM me.

Thanks

aaron

Hi chubbs23,

I process the key requests on a daily basis - if you haven't received a key yet and it has been more than 72 hours or so, something went wrong - would you mind shooting me a PM with the email address you used for the request?

Thanks

aaron

Dear aaronliao,

I can't PM you because the system says I don't have the permission to post message.

I've been waiting for my API KEY for nearly 72 hours, my project depends on it.

Could you please send my key to cuijiemmx@qq.com? I'll do appreciate for your quick response.

Dear aaronliao,

I can't PM you because the system says I don't have the permission to post message.

I've been waiting for my API KEY for nearly 72 hours, my project depends on it.

Could you please send my key to cuijiemmx@qq.com? I'll do appreciate for your quick response.

Hello cuijiemmx,

I processed your key request (with a different email address) on 4/22 - will send the key to your @qq.com email address now.

aaron

Hi chubbs23,

Thanks

aaron

Dear arronliao,

I also cannot PM you because it says I don't have permission for that.

The email I used for the request was: chubbyloverb@gmail.com

Thank you for you response.

• 1 month later...

Dear arronliao,

I too have benn waiting for my keys longer than 72 hours. The Email address I used is jenslanghammer[at]gmail.com

Hi BeryJu,

Your key was requested <72 hours ago on Saturday 6/21/14 at 2am in the morning my time - I wasn't at work then =]  Your key will be processed and sent out today. 

Thank you for your excitement and patience!

aaron

Dear arronliao,

I'm sorry, I didn't even think about time zones and I also forgot that it was a weekend

No apology necessary!  I'm stoked that you are anxious to get your key and I'm excited to get it out to you so you can start building awesome things.  Thanks again for your patience and hang tight - key coming your way soon =]

aaron

• 8 months later...