Device Listet Twice As Connected Per Folder

Doc Green

Hi, this is definitely not a pressing matter, just an observation:

since I installed version 1.3.77 I have one device, which will list itself twice under the connected tab in its own webui.

I just upgraded to version 1.3.80 but it is still listing itself. Before it states its name it displays the IP adresses. This device has multiple addresses and the tab shows two of them. So my best guess is, that btsync is a little bit confused by the addresses, althoug it is not listing itself for all available IP addresses. Additionally it keeps saying that these devices need to completly sync. Thankfully it does not do anything, just displays itself.

For the moment I cannot configure debug log on the machine, but maybe it is enough to draw some conclusions.

The device is a Sempron machine, with debian i386 installed, the version of sync is 1.3.80, build is linux i386.

So long

Doc

Doc Green,

I'd like to catch this issue in debug logs, if possible. Please include logs from the peer which is listed twice, and peer which sees it twice.

Thanks!

RomanZ,

I will collect the logs as soon as possible. Funny thing is, that the device lists itself twice as a peer.

All other devices only list it once.

So long

Doc Green

• 1 month later...