.syncignore Default Content?

AnsorgJ

hi,

I use btsync on a NAS to share various folders with a bunch of connected devices.

Many of the shared folders all have a certain subfolder "@eaDir" that I never want to be shared (some temp files, image thumbnails etc.)

I noticed that every folder I add to btsync gets a fresh .SyncIgnore with some predefined file/folder exceptions.

Now I wonder where I have to go to add an additional entry tho this generated .SyncIgnore?

Goal is: whenever I add a new folder to btsync, the "@eaDir" subfolder should be excluded from sync immediately.

thanks

Have you tried manually creating/adding a .SyncIgnore file to the new folder you wish to sync BEFORE you actually add that folder to Sync? (so that when you add the folder to Sync, there's already a .SyncIgnore file there with your particular rules - so a new "default" one won't be created in its place?)

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion the problem is to set a default .syncignore in order to avoid a manual creation for every folder you need to sync ignoring something like "@eaDir" folder on synology or "something.some" files on other folders...

Is it possible?

How to?