Korean Localization Of Btsync Client - Verification Required

RomanZ

Dear forum users,

As many of you know, BitTorrent Sync client is localized to many languages, and one of languages supported is Korean.

I would like to ask Korean native speakers to take a look at the localized Desktop and Mobile clients and provide a feedback about the quality of localization and possible mistakes / typos.

Please note, that Korean localization is available only starting 1.3.

Looking forward for volunteers :)

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Dear forum users,

As many of you know, BitTorrent Sync client is localized to many languages, and one of languages supported is Korean.

I would like to ask Korean native speakers to take a look at the localized Desktop and Mobile clients and provide a feedback about the quality of localization and possible mistakes / typos.

Please note, that Korean localization is available only starting 1.3.

Looking forward for volunteers :)

Thanks!

I'd like to help BitTorrent Sync localizing into Korean.

The current version(1.4.72) still has some translation faults and I would love to fix these, cuz I love using BTsync  ;)

Oh thanks. Auto update wasn't working  :P

Auto-Update IS working, it's just that not every new build gets pushed via auto-update whilst Sync remains in beta.

From the Unofficial FAQ:

"Note: If you currently use the auto-update feature of BitTorrent Sync, it may inform you that your "Client version is up to date" despite a newer build being available. This is intentional whilst Sync remains in "beta" - new builds are currently announced here in the forums in the first instance. Not every "beta" build is pushed via auto-update, only those considered significant/more stable. Even then these may not be pushed out to existing users via auto update until several days/weeks after they are first announced on the forums"

@Memoria

Could you please check and rate the quality of Korean localization of Sync for desktop (and for any of supported mobile platforms)? Is there any inconsistencies or maybe some of text differ from how it used to be in apps in Korean?

Thanks!

Checked OS X / Windows / Android

Many of the words give an impression of 'translator', which is close to awkwardness.

As you mentioned, there are some inconsistency problem.

How can I help with those strings?

Thanks for your care :D