Determine Ip Address Of A Synced Folder

Hi, I took a look around the forum and internet and couldn't find a solution.  But basically my problem is this.  My brother's laptop got stolen and we had a synced folder together.  After his laptop was stolen I noticed that the folder continued to sync (that the person who had stolen his laptop was using the computer and didn't realize that bittorrent sync was still working).  He didn't have find my mac enabled so there's no way to track this guy, except maybe through the ip.  Does anyone know if bittorrent sync saves or I could view the ip address of the connected folder?  I'm not even sure if btsync works that way but I thought I'd give it a try to help him out.

Does anyone know if bittorrent sync saves or I could view the ip address of the connected folder?

Turn on logging for Sync on your device, make a change to a folder that's being shared with the "stolen" device, and then check the log as it will record the IPs of incoming connections.

However, be aware that if the "stolen" device is connecting to yours via a "relayed" connection (as opposed to a "direct" connection), the IP in the log will be pretty useless, as it won't be the actual end IP of the "stolen" device - so this is only really useful if your Sync has been able to establish a "direct" connection to the other device.