Security

Sorry for the doubts, but is there any more protection beyond the key generated by BitSync? 

My doubt is, it's possible for a person i do not know, have access to my key and therefore have access to content of the folder, correct? 

Where BitSync keys are kept? 

It is possible to have a key and password at the same time to protect my folder contents? 

My knowledge about the bittorrent protocol, and please correct me if i'm wrong, is that bittorrent is a P2P protocol, and therefore my files will be synchronized using other people computers, correct? It's that secure? Or BitSync will encrypt my files during transfer over the P2P nework?

Sorry about my doubts, but my knowledge about bittorrent is very limited.

Thanks in advance.

Once more, sorry about my doubts, they probably seem stupid, but for me it's better to ask and get an awnser, that remain with them.

You really should look at the FAQ first, as this has been answered many times before, but as we are a nice and friendly community this is what you need to know: 

BTsync using just the randomly generated sync key is more than safe enough. The chances of generating the same key as anyone else is:

1 / (36^32)

or

1 in 6.33 e49

(technically twice that if you also include D,E,and F secrets)

So essentially almost never in the lifetime of the universe. If you are extra paranoid you can (after disabling tracker, relay, dht) have btsync only connect to IP addresses you specify using pre-defined hosts. Making it darn near 100% secure. For the extra tinfoil you could encrypt your files before putting them in the sync folder, but that's just plain overkill. 

NO, BTsync never stores anything on anyone else's computer. Nor does it use other peoples computers for transfer.

The whole point is that it only DIRECTLY syncs data to those devices with your specific key. If you have a (RARE) bad firewall or router setup it's possible that BTsync will default to passing data THROUGH a relay server they own. If you look under (Right click on sync folder in btsync window --> open folder info --> properties) you can disable relay traffic. Honestly this is very rare and you should fix your firewall issue anyways if this happens. 

Yes, everything is encrypted during transfer. 

Happy syncing!