Readynas To Readynas

Hey,

I'm sync'ing betwen two Readynas boxes and seems to working fine but it just never seems to finish, the client always says there are a handful of files to sync (6 out of 135,000) and a little bit of data uploading/downloading.

I can only assume there is a problem with these files but I can't work out how to find the files the BtSync is trying to sync at this moments (current transfer jobs)?  Is there a way to see this on the readynas that anyone knows?

I'm running firmware 6.1.8 and Btsync 1.3.105 on both boxes

Jasman.

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would come back and share my discoveries in case anyone else has the same issue.  

I fixed the problem by installing BTsync on a windows box and sync'ing the same folder that was giving me the issue, sure enough Windows stumbled on the same handful of files but the client let's you see them so I could identify them.

Out of interest they were all .xls files, they all had macro's in the file and they all had a "." in the file name.  Fixed the issue by replacing the "." with a "_" and saving them as ".xlsm" format.