Bittorrent Sync 1.4.75 - "bittorrent Sync Has Crashed. A Crash Dump Has Been Saved As:

Greetings Forum Members:

I have been using BitTorrent Sync for well over a year now.  I have a dedicated Win 7 x64 laptop running v1.4.75.  Various other clients sync various directories (Terabytes worth) regularly without issue.

Recently, I upgraded to v1.4.72 on the laptop - and everything was fine.  I have been using BitTorrent Sync on my rooted KitKat Note 3 - to give me full r/w access to the SD card - to sync a few directories containing mostly txt files I edit regularly.,.

My trouble started when I upgraded my android version of BitTorrent Sync to v1.4.38.0 and attempted to sync my DCIM directory as well.  I had to "approve" the emailed request on my android - otherwise the client on the laptop wold continuously show "Pending"...

After I clicked "approve" on the phone, BitTorrent Sync *on the latop* continuously crashes on startup.  I have tried uninstalling and re-installing - no change.  I also tried an earlier version - no change - it still crashes.

Interestingly enough, I have BitTorrent Sync v1.4.72 running on 2 other computers, that are not attempting to sync the DCIM directory, and they are running fine.  So the problem has something to do with the "Pending" request for approval from my phone - I believe.

Has anyone else had a similar problem - or had an issue with BitTorrent Sync crashing on startup and managed to reinstall - or repair - in Win7 x64, and remove the "BitTorrent Sync has crashed" popup?  

I have selected to "Send this dump to developers" numerous times.  Selecting to "Just relaunch" or "Send this dump" loops the process and it crashes again.  Very odd.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Martin