Several Issues With 1.4 - No Problems With 1.3 Since Beta Start

fensterplatz089

hi guys,

i have serveral issues with version 1.4 of btsync. i havent had a single issue for around 18 months on 7 different machines, i just loved btsync. now 3 devices are "broken".

issues with 1.4:

- usability: i dont even know where to click anymore. its a total mess and not logical. useful information was deleted from the gui. but i could live with that.

- when i add an existing/old key to a fresh machine: no peers available. when i take a look at the key: its another key (WTF?!). so i "update the key" via gui and peers are available. what is going on?

- 100% hdd occupation on two seperate linux machines for infinite duration (30gb folder). the client seems to index forever.

- android version energy consumption: 100% battery to 0% in 8 hours because of sync. no problem in previous version.

test devices: 1 raspberry pi raspbian, 1 android phone, 1 android tablet, 1 xubuntu netbook, 1 linux mint notebook, 2 win7 desktops

whats going on? am i too dumb? is V1.4 not compatible with 1.3? could you help me? do i have to switch to 1.3 or syncthing?

thank you so much

fensterplatz