Btsync Constant Crash V1.3 & 1.4 - No Logs Getting Generated

Neinstein

Hi

I have BTSync 1.3.109 running on 3 Windows 7 PC's. The one PC's that experiences the crashes also syncs with the BTSync Cloud Service SyncNode.com (Encrypted RO), the other ones don't and have no crashes. Everything worked smooth until this morning.

All of a sudden BTSync 1.3.109 on Win 7 x32 crashes every time after running for about 60 seconds. No updates were mode on this PC recently. What I did to troubleshoot:

- Enabled BTSync Debug Logging, however debug.txt is always empty (FFFF), nothing gets written to it.

- Rebooted PC - BTSync still crashing

- Re-Installed BTSync 1.3.109 - still crashing

- Checked sync.log and noticed that SyncNode cloud service is running 1.4.75 (I don't know when they updated)

- I removed the synced folder with SyncNode and BTSync on my PC stopped crashing

So it looks like the SyncNode cloud service is able to crash BTSync on my PC and BTSync is not even recording anything in the log file. Could it be that V1.3.109 is not compatible with SyncNode running 1.4.75?

By the way I decided to stick to V1.3.109 for now until the many issues users are reporting with 1.4.xx are fixed.

Any help and/or thoughts are very appreciated.