How To Prevent Sync From Using Internet?

rangerevo8

Anyone can help? I had problem for my LAN-only sync setup. Maybe i misunderstood what it can do. I'm trying to create a 2 PC 1 Android sync where the 2 PC is at separate network (home and office) and i wan the folder to sync only with android when connected in LAN. (PC do not sync from home to office via internet)

I had a folder A shared on PC01, synced with Android01 at home-LAN. BitTorrent Sync on Android is set to not using mobile data. So it will Sync only when I connected to my home-LAN. It works fine until here.

Now I shared the folder A to PC02 at office-LAN (another network). At first, the approval wont appear on PC01 since I already disabled Relay, Trackers and DHT Options. So I turned it on for awhile and approved the PC02 into the sync. Then turn it back off. What I assume is Android01 was connected to office-LAN now and it should sync with PC02.

However, I found that PC01 is also uploading for PC02 together with my Android01. I do not want PC01 at home using internet's upload. I double checked both PC01 and PC02 had disabled Relay, Trackers and DHT Options. However, there is no options to disable in Android01. Do I need to do anything on Android01?