Smattering Of Recently Edited Files (Only) Not Synced, Even After Wipe & Reinstall

ScottNexus

A handful of files in a folder/tree wouldn't sync.  After trying all the usual coaxing & cajoling, I uninstalled and deleted all Sync's data from my pc and both devices, all of which it's been working on most of the time for months.  After reinstalling, I re-add the folder, and everything syncs - on one of two devices.  The other still doesn't sync a handful of recently edited files: not the same handful as before, but with much overlap and likewise scattered throughout the tree.  The mobile device just sits there showing 7B/s up & download, sometimes going up to double or triple digit B/s (but not kB), like both devices were before the wipe & reinstall. The transfer rate does respond to the PC process being exited or restarted, but only slightly and for a brief period.  Clearly the behavior isn't due to any general configuration issue.

I'd be grateful for any thoughts.  Thank you for reading,

Scott