How To Limit Cpu Usage Under Windows

nana

Therefore I would like to limit of CPU usage.

You can't - however, you can change BTsync.exe's processing "priority" so that it concedes CPU cycles to other applications. You can do this from the Task Manager by right clicking the BTSync.exe entry, selecting "Set Priority" from the menu, and choosing a value below "Normal".

However, generally speaking Sync shouldn't consume a constant massive amount of CPU the entire time it's running. It'll consume more upon initial start up and when adding/indexing a folder, etc, but really, when Sync isn't doing anything (and is essentially "idle"), CPU usage should be low - it certainly shouldn't be at 100% the entire time.

Consider opening a support ticket if your CPU usage remains constantly high the entire time Sync is running.

It usually goes to 100% when waking the notebook up from sleep-mode, but that is exactly, when i want to start an application, for using.

This is bad timing.

It would help if it would do that, just 2 minutes later .. then windows would have done its job with waking up and my desired program would be up and running