Stuck Files Both Sides

Not good so far with 2.0.85 I am afraid.  I upgraded both my peers this afternoon, after working out how to propagate the license across from one machine to the other (seems the ONLY way is to link the two devices together which I did not want to do)   All switched over well enough and I was pleased to see an almost instant recognition and complete sync of both machines with four folders and about 350Gb of data (as simple as migrating from 1.3 to 1.4 I would say)  However, both machines were sat on my desk on the same network.  All was OK for a couple of hours.  I have now brought the laptop home and added some files.  However, the files added on the laptop are now stuck NOT syncing to the desktop, AND 7 files have mysteriously appeared on the desktop waiting to sync to the laptop!  Furthermore, NEITHER machine is reporting out of sync - in fact the sync status column is BLANK on both machines, yet on checking the peer list I see these stuck files on each machine.  I am used to seeing stuck files, and can easily rename them (this normally gets them unstuck) there are only 9 of them, BUT.....this is the full Pro Version that I thought had been fixed???  Not so.  It seems I will still be spending time managing the sync and making sure all is well.  It is a shame that I now have to make four mouse clicks to find errant files AND I have to actively do this as the status is BLANK - no green circles with ticks in, no out of sync, no 'I am stuck' ....NOTHING.  I am NOT particularly impressed with my first 3 hours use of this new 'professional' software.

I trust the 'team' appreciates my testing of this software and features for them - this feedback SHOULD be a little more useful than much of the posts I have read over the past 24 hours! :-)

edit: - following MANY attempts to clear the stuck files

Sorry guys, but it appears that the laptop is failing completely to sync to the desktop machine with this version of the software.  This is completely unacceptable and I will now need to work out how to go back to 1.4.111 which at least works both ways.  I have to do this before others start using the data in my morning!