Sync 2.0 Stopped Recognizing Folder Changes Between My Wife And My Computer

This is annoying. Not sure if it's the new identity system or what, but we have a budget file that we keep in sync on our two computers. We used btsync 1.4 before, and now we're on 2.0. As in the screenshot, it says that things are sync'd. There are three machines here: 1 MacBook Air, 1 MacBook Pro, and 1 FreeNAS system (btsync running in a jail).

Yesterday I made some changes to the budget file. My wife opened it this morning on her MacBook Air and didn't see the changes. I didn't think much of it, but then she made some changes to it, and then when I opened it on my MacBook Pro, I still saw the version from yesterday. So somehow, she had her changes on her computer, I had my changes on mine, but they weren't syncing.

Fearing something odd, I decided to create a backup file called "budget backup" on her computer. Then I SSH'd into the FreeNAS box to see what the situation was on that box. On the FreeNAS box, it had her changes from this morning as well as the new backup file I created, but the backup file isn't appearing on my machine.

So then I decided to try the reverse test. I created a test text file in my shared directory. I went to the NAS. Nothing... The file hadn't sync'd. I went and verified all the paths. They were all accurate. Not knowing what to do, I tried pausing sync'ing on my "Shared" folder and then resuming it. That didn't fix anything either. Next I decided to try and toggle "Sync All" off. I turned it off. Then I turned it back on. Then the wheel started turning and btsync started sync'ing again. However, instead of just sync'ing over the few changed files, it looks like it's now re-copying the entire Shared folder, as it's only 15% done and going at a few megs per second.

Let me know if there are logs or anything that I can submit.

- a non pro user