Linux Nas Doesn't Sync

I'm doing my initial 2.0 setup with everything on my home LAN. I clean installed on one Windows laptop, then clean installed on a second Windows laptop, adding the device key supplied by the first. It syncs, no problem. Then I run btsync on my Synology DS213+ NAS where I have a shared folder properly set up. At the initial setup, I supply the same key to link devices, and everything appears to be fine, except it finishes syncing instantly and then shows the size of all four of my sync folders as 0 KB. Everything looks correct, and each sync folder contains its properly set up .sync directory. Each Windows client correctly shows the extra peer online. The Linux btsync process shows nothing unusual in its CPU usage, which is very low, presumably because it thinks there are no files.

I've tried clean syncing the Linux box two times, now, but it's the same result. Any troubleshooting suggestions?

UPDATE: at this point, my Windows clients show the Linux peer offline and all the data waiting to upload to it.