Sync Program Window Always Off-Screen

moe120

having this problem a long time now and found no reports or solutions for this, so i decided to post it here.

it startet with windows 7 64 and one of the early sync versions, autostart is enabled and after the system starts and i double click the sync tray icon it gives me the program icon in the start bar but no visible window, took me some time to figure out i have to click this icon, then press alt-space, then v (to trigger the window's move function) then i can pull it to the screen by pressing the right key for some time,

seems like the x position of the window is -2000 pixels every time i reboot the system.

when i exit the program and start it again the window appears normally where it was the last time i closed it.

since then i upgraded to windows 10 64 with no change, several sync updates also brought no fix. current installed version is 2.2.5

My start bar is on the left edge of the screen and not the default (bottom).

I have only 1 monitor connected (1920x1200)

sometimes i dont touch the tray icon at all and reboot > problem there

sometimes i open it and fiddle it to the desktop then close it (minimize to tray) > problem there after reboot

but it seems when i right click the icon and select exit/end then all is fine after a reboot, (until the subsequent reboot) this is weird :)