Slow Download Speeds On Pc But Not On Mac

slateraxy

I recently started getting slow speeds on my PC running Windows 10 but not on my mac (osx el capitan). The pc downloads at 500kB/s; the mac at 2-3mb/s. The pc previously downloaded at the same speeds as the mac. i am connected to a remote server running btsync on linux.

I can download over the local network at high speeds. utorrent will download at high speeds (4-5mb/s), and i can also download directly over the internet at high speeds.

i have tried changing various settings in btsync and windows. I have made sure limit receiving/sending are at 0, i have checked that the port is forwarded and open, tried: unpnp, relay, tracker, encrypt on lan, low priority, and increased buffer size. i have turned off firewall (there was already an exception), turned off my antivirus, and tried adding an extra outbound exception for btsync.

i'm still stuck at 300-500k on my pc when before I was gettint 2-3mb. Can anyone help? thanks

slateraxy, if you have disabled tracker, relay, lan encryption and low priority you can open task manager and check disk read speed while Sync transfers files. If it is 99% or 100% then it is your hdd limitation and Sync won't be able to transfer files with better speed.

Do you have the latest 2.2.5 version? Speed transfer was improved in the latest versions.