danielkun

Today I decided to download and update from version 2.2.x to 2.3.3 on my Windows 8.1 machine. I updated my Netgear NAS server a few days ago to version 2.3.3 and everything has been running well during these days. As soon as I updated to version 2.3.3 on Windows 8.1 I keep getting a message at the bottom saying "Cannot get the list of trackers". I can verify that everything worked perfectly yesterday. What has changed?

I have not touched anything other than BitTorrent Sync. No updates to firewalls, networks ... only Bit Torrent Sync.

@danielkun

Do you use and set proxy in Sync settings? if yes, then this might be the problem - check the setting and make sure it's not defaulted to SOCKS4.

If proxy is not the case, try to reach out to http://config.usyncapp.com/sync.conf and se if you can download sync.conf.

Do peers actually connect to each other? If yes, then this might be just a UI bug, and that message will go away.

• 7 months later...