Files keep reappearing after being deleted

schpongo

I would really like the idea of bittorent Sync but I'm struggling getting it to work just like I want.
My goal ist to sync a folder "Documents" from my laptop to my phone.

In the best case that would mean, that I can't make any changes on the phone but all changes made on my laptop are synced. That would also mean that if a file is deleted on my laptop that it is deleted on my phone.

But as I understand bittorent Sync does not offer such a feature. The next best thing would be if I could have the above mentioned features with my phone being able to make changes to the files, which would then be synced back to my laptop. 

But at the moment ( see settings via attachment) I can't even delete files on my laptop as they keep reappearing. 
Ist the a mistake in my configuration? 

Thanks for the help. 
Daniel 

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 08.31.42.png

Edited by schpongo

schpongo, using Sync you can set read-write permissions on the laptop and read-only permissions on the phone. Then when you delete/modify a file on the laptop - it is deleted from/modified on the phone.

However, Sync shouldn't restore deleted files. Unless you have file system permissions issue. Do you have some third peer? Maybe when you delete files from the laptop, Sync tries to delete it on the third peer, but files are not deleted (access denied). Then Sync discovers that file "appeared" in the folder and restores it.

There can be something else. You can send feedback message from your laptop, mention this topic and agree to send logs.

19 hours ago, Remirus said:

schpongo, using Sync you can set read-write permissions on the laptop and read-only permissions on the phone. Then when you delete/modify a file on the laptop - it is deleted from/modified on the phone.

However, Sync shouldn't restore deleted files. Unless you have file system permissions issue. Do you have some third peer? Maybe when you delete files from the laptop, Sync tries to delete it on the third peer, but files are not deleted (access denied). Then Sync discovers that file "appeared" in the folder and restores it.

There can be something else. You can send feedback message from your laptop, mention this topic and agree to send logs.

Hm... If that were the case, I would assume, that my android phone would be causing the issues. 
But here are my Permissions on my laptop 

drwx------+ 22 Anonymous  staff   748 Apr 25 22:01 Documents

I'll try to send the logs.