Would like Sync to appear on Explorer window like Dropbox

I've recently bought a Windows 10 PC and have installed both Sync (which I use for private files) and Dropbox (which I use for work files). If I open File Explorer, Dropbox (and OneDrive) show as icons in the left pane but Sync doesn't (see attached screenshot). I find it easy to just click once to get to my Dropbox folder but I have to navigate to my Sync folder and I wonder is there any way a shortcut icon can be placed for Sync along with Dropbox (and OneDrive)

Thanks for any help/suggestions

Tony

Screen Shot.gif

Tony,

There are two moments about it:

1) it was once there. After multiple requests it was removed :)

2) The difference is that with Dropbox you can download your files from cloud to only one designated folder on your PC, while with Sync it can be any folder on your PC. You can manually add a sync share to Quick access - right click on it in Windows Explorer and pick "Pin to Quick access. 

34 minutes ago, Helen said:

Tony,

There are two moments about it:

1) it was once there. After multiple requests it was removed :)

2) The difference is that with Dropbox you can download your files from cloud to only one designated folder on your PC, while with Sync it can be any folder on your PC. You can manually add a sync share to Quick access - right click on it in Windows Explorer and pick "Pin to Quick access. 

Thanks Helen - I understand.

I've found another work-around by using a small utility VSubst.exe to create a virtual drive which points to my Sync folder and which appears on the File Explorer Sidebar under the "C" drive (I made it drive "S" but so far I haven't been able to rename it to "Sync")