BitSync keeps creating new users

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 and/or started using a Domain login, my BitSync keeps removing all my folders and stops syncing them.  I've gone in and then added them again multiple times.  I have debugging on, but there is no error file to review.  I did notice that I have a new .SyncUserX folder for each time I have had to resetup my folders.   I have attached a screen shot showing all of the users.  Each time I open the application, it asks me to Identify myself.  Any input or fix would be excellent.

bitsyncfolder.png

With roaming profile, files sync.dat and settings.dat from the screenshot'ed directory seem to be not roaming with you. So on each start, instead of reading current settings from these files, Sync starts afresh = asks for new identity and has none of your folders. What are their timestamps in the least? 

Do I get it right and it happens if you switch to a new PC? What is your setup? 

The error file you mention is the sync.log and its archives (sync.log####.zip) in the same directory. You can send these to support. 

This screenshot is from the same PC.  It happens anytime I reboot and log back into my laptop.  I'm not not sure what you mean by the time stamps.  The screen shot shows when the new user file is created.  I don't have this problem on my other Windows 10 machine.  I can log in and out as I please and it works just fine.  The only difference is that I use a domain login for this PC and I am wondering if my profile data is coming from AD instead of directly from my laptop.  I've reached out to our system administrator to find that out.  My log files zip to 11MB.  Where can I send them?

8 hours ago, Ronald Downey said:

I'm not not sure what you mean by the time stamps

The 'Date modified" of these files (sync.dat and settings.dat ) - what is it? 

Send the logs here . If you find out anything from your admin on how the domain in configured and how your profile roams, please include this info. Thanks.

I haven't logged out in 2 days and my Sync.dat was just modified 5 minutes ago.  Settings.dat was modified when I logged in on 6/19/16 at 8:38PM and created my latest identity.  I am still waiting on a response from my Admin about the profiles.  I have a feeling that they decided to use me to a networked profile which is clearing out anything I do locally.  I'll keep you posted.