[Solved] Peer shows offline even though it's on

mikedr

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue.  I have an ongoing open ticket with tech support, but I don't believe tech support is based in the US -- I only get replies overnight, which means that getting anything even looked at is a multiple-day process (I send an email during business hours, get a reply overnight, and then reply the next day).

We have two Macs remote from one another, both running Yosemite, and one Synology that is local to one of the Macs.  All are running 2.4 (sadly, I so wish I hadn't upgraded from the last version of 1.X, which was rock solid stable).

The remote Mac will go to sleep on and off during the day (it's a laptop for a remote worker).  When it is waked up and reconnects to the Internet, sometimes it won't show as being connected to the other Mac, and other times it won't show as being connected to the Synology.  To get it to show, I have to stop and restart the Synology Resilio program, or quit and relaunch Resilio on the other Mac. 

Whatever process Resilio is using so peers can discover one another is clearly broken.  And tech support . . . is there any way that you could work business hours in the US?  Maybe for us paid users?