A Couple of Questions from a Newbi

Gordonh

I've been using BitTorrent Sync since the early days and after the limitations (max syncs etc) that were added during its development stopped accepting updates (still running 2.3.7) when they came up.

Now that things appear to have settled down I wonder if it's perhaps its time to catch up again.  But I'm not sure of the limitations of the home version.

Currently I run a PC to serve media to my network, this has a number of large drives on it containing data, each of these drives are sync'd to an identical PC stored elsewhere as a backup.  Other PCs on the network also sync to these PCs, and I have a laptop that will sync documents when off site.

So the questions is if I switch is this all going to work, or are there limits to the number of PCs etc that can be sync'd together?

is it the 10 sync share limit that you mean? it was removed, I don't even remember when - a log time ago.... before 2.3.

Currently 100 peers cat sync one folder at a time. this limitation was imposed just to ease connecting and syncing, and to prevent using Sync for illegal public sharing of files (like uTorrent, if you know what i mean).