Mirroring

Dusan

Hi there. 

I am just starting to play with Resilio. It looks like great software. Just wonder if it can manage this situation: I have NAS folder with sync of customer folder. Customer is filling it up with files for printing. Ones any file (folder) is "done" (printed files) I am moving it to "FINISHED" folder. I use to do it with Dropbox. Everything works perfect, but need DB capacity for another projects. So I am trying set up Resilio sync. But ones I move files/folders into "FINISHED" folder, same files start to be downloaded into my NAS again from customer and content of "FINISHED" folder is uploaded to customers one. Is there any way to set up Sync to do "mirroring"....so ones I move/delete any file in my NAS, it will do the same in customer´s side (and vice versa)?

Thx in advance.

-dusan-

Dusan

Just to clarify, you have an incoming folder and a finished folder. Two folders and you want both of them to be sync'd with your customer, right? If you move a file from the incoming to the finished folder, it should replicate the exact same way on your customers side once the file transfers.

If you don't want the finished folder to sync with your customer, clarify and someone may be able to offer help.

Sean