(null) Camera Backup

arretx

No matter what I do, I cannot get my iPad to generate a link that doesn't contain "(Null) Camera Backup" as the name of the device and camera backup folder.  This is excruciatingly unintuitive.  I've undone and redone adding the Camera Backup over and over again and there's nowhere on the device where I can set the name so it isn't NULL.

13 hours ago, arretx said:

No matter what I do, I cannot get my iPad to generate a link that doesn't contain "(Null) Camera Backup" as the name of the device and camera backup folder.  This is excruciatingly unintuitive.  I've undone and redone adding the Camera Backup over and over again and there's nowhere on the device where I can set the name so it isn't NULL.

I think that is specific to your iOS and platform as I'm using an older iPhone 6s running 13.7 and client version 2.6.9(406) and cannot replicate your problem. Perhaps sharing your model and software versions might assist someone in answering your question. 

photo_2020-11-28_15-25-36.thumb.jpg.682420d7041b4caf5638a25e9c1aafc9.jpg

Edited by RottenRonnie
added photo