Linking linux device fails

RollerRalle

Hi I use resilio for years now across Winows, Android, Macos, iOs and a Synology NAS. Now I want to add a Linux machine I have ssh access to.

I installed rlsrsync and opened the port 8888 inbound and can see the webui. Now I want to link this to my other devices.

So I copy the key from one of my other machines (like I always do) and go to "license > manual connection" paste the key. I get a "Searching. Please check that both the devices are online" for about a minute that it stalls with "Devices not linked. Please check that both the services are online".

I checked the server time, it is OK.

Do I need to open more ports?

Or any other hints?

thank you!

I got it to work: I downloaded the file sync.conf that canbe found here: https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/204754759-What-ports-and-protocols-are-used-by-Sync- and looked into it and saw that it uses the ports 3000, 3001 and 4000, and then I opened those.

Also in the WebGUI Advanced settings there was a "listening port", so I opened that too.