Wishlist

noway

At the moment there is a possibility to access anyones else "sync shares".

It is dramatically small, but it exists.

What would be great:

1) if we had a possibility to create our own trackers. For some situations, when I dont have Internet access, or security requirements are so that I cannot even share my "secret-key" with unknown tracker server.

2) if we had an additional authorization mechanism. 2 factor auth. Apart "secret key" for finding "sync shares" I need some "login\password" auth to have an access to the shared info.

"Secret-keys" for finding shares on tracker. And "Login\Password" (or only "Password") for Client-to-Client authorization. Maybe even to use it for encryption.

3) if we had an ability to create "ReadOnly" shares. One-way syncing.

Thanks!

Tracker doesn't know the secret. It knows pairs SHA1(secret):ip.port (of course this is simplified) to connect different peers that use the same secret. And you still have an option to use DHT, to completely avoid central servers. However DHT is slower and not as reliable.

1) if we had a possibility to create our own trackers. For some situations, when I dont have Internet access, or security requirements are so that I cannot even share my "secret-key" with unknown tracker server.

We already have solution, forgot to mention it initially. You will need one computer with static IP address. For the folder, unselect relay server, DHT. And select "predefined hosts" - enter ip:port of the machine. This machine will act as a tracker and will connect peers.