Pinned bug list

robinabo

In fairness, the BitTorrent team are developing SyncApp fast, and I understand there will be another update to SyncApp in the next 2-3 weeks! :)

I've found a number of minor issues with 1.0.75, which I've already emailed the SyncApp team about, rather than post detailed bug reports here - mainly because I've included screenshots, etc which I wouldn't wish to be public on these forums.

But in summary, and for reference, here are some of the current 1,0,75 issues that the SyncApp team are already aware of:

• Zero-Length files not being synced (Will be fixed in next version)
  • "A new version of SyncApp is available" tray icon tooltip notifications when no update is available (Will be fixed "soon")
  • "out of memory" issue when working with more than 100k files (Will be fixed in next version)
  • "parallel sync" issues (i.e. seperatly syncing both a parent directory as well as a sub direcotory on one device, to a parent directory, and sub directory respectively on another device)
  • "cross sync" issues (i.e. syncing a parent directory on one device to a sub directory on a second device, and also syncing that parent of the sub directory on the second device back to the sub directory of the parent directory on the first device)
  • SyncApp dialog window too small/can be resized too small on some Windows devices