Computer Sleep

Vladimir

When SyncApp is indexing files and my computer goes to sleep, SyncApp freezes and i can't kill it from task manager. And my computer works very slowly. :( And after that, if I will restart my machine, SyncApp starts with windows and frezees whole system again ;/

Same thing I watched when SyncApp indexing media files (photos, videos). It just stops on some file and freezes.

Hi Vladimir!

Could you please create sample (Mac OS X) or dump (Windows) file while freezing and send it to syncapp@bittorrent.com?

If you are using Mac please run Activity Monitor, find Sync process and click on "Sample Process".

If your OS is Windows please run procexp.exe (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx), make right click on Sync process --> Create Dump --> Create Full Dump. Then attach created file to email and send us.

Thanks!

I can't :( My computer freezes and I can just restart it with power button.

But I catched a moment, when Windows 7 (64bit) swears to incompatibility and suggests switch to WinXP SP3 mode.

Now I'm testing this compatibility mode.

Hi Vladimir!

Could you please create sample (Mac OS X) or dump (Windows) file while freezing and send it to syncapp@bittorrent.com?

If you are using Mac please run Activity Monitor, find Sync process and click on "Sample Process".

If your OS is Windows please run procexp.exe (http://technet.micro...s/bb896653.aspx), make right click on Sync process --> Create Dump --> Create Full Dump. Then attach created file to email and send us.

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...