Icon Identity folder

Use Dropbox, but by using the clouds, to use flat files,

dropox the installation, it installs in your favorites folder windows as shown in the red rectangle in the next versions of syncapp could be, like this one in red circle, the way this is not the black circle draws attention as the dropbox .

I hope you understand what I wrote ... I used google translator ^_^

post-22706-0-60779000-1366201759_thumb.p

From what I understand from your screenshot, you're after requesting two things:

1) For your "SyncApp" folder to appear in the "Favorites" list in the left pane of open windows? - don't forget though that unlike DropBox and SkyDrive, etc which only sync a single central folder, SyncApp allows you to choose and sync multiple folders from anywhere on your computer - if you're syncing a number of folders, you might not want any/all of appear as "Favorite" folders. (You can of course already make any regular folder on windows appear in this "Favorite" folders list anyway)

2) A visual indication of which folders are sync'd, and overlay icons to indicate a file's sync'd status - as you say DropBox has this, as does SkyDrive - even in the early days of Live Mesh, sync'd folders were colored blue to help distinguish them from regular folders (although individual files didn't have overlay icons indicating their sync status)... so I think this is a good suggestion and would be a useful addition to SyncApp!

• 2 months later...