Partial Sync, 3 Devices

jbonlinea

Dear all

I've been using btsync for a while with my nas synology and my mac. After a dificult start everything was fine. Now (six month latter) I want to use btsync on my window pc as well. I thus have 3 devices that are syncing a same folder.

However the sync is only partial between the pc and the two others devices, here are the details

1 synology 712+, MacOSX.6 x64, Win7 x64, all btsync clients up to date

- I copied my file on a folder on the syno and then add the folder to btsync

- On the mac, I added this folder in btsync app and waited the sync to be done

up to here the syno and the mac were synced, both have the same number of file (51.3Go in 48 786 files)

then

- I turned off btsync on the mac (better to be safe than sorry)

- On the pc I added the sync folder to btsyncclien and let the sync be done.

after a while btclien on the pc says that the folder is synced however on the syno, btsync  says that some 139.5Mo still need to be uploaded on the pc.

you can wait as long as you want it won't move

after turning on and off the apps on the two devices (syno and pc) I turned on btsync on my mac, and had similar problems, but after some few reboot of all the devices here is what I get from the various client

syno -> synced with mac

syno-> want to upload 139.5Mo on the pc

Pc-> synced with the syno

pc -> synced with the mac

Mac -> synced with the syno

Mac-> want to upload 139.5Mo on the pc

If i add a file on the syno, it's synced on bot devices

if I add a file on the mac, it's synced on the syno, but on the pc I get something ackward : btsync cliens says that it's synced but the file has a!sync extention.vwhen i reboot the client on the pc, the sync finish and the file is indeed synced

if I add a file on the pc, it is synced on both others devices which still want to upload the 139.5Mo of the begining plus the btsync client on the pc maintain that it had to upload the 21Ko of the test file.again if i tunr of the btsync client on the pc and start it over again, then it says that it is synced with both devices, and I get bact to the situation detailled before (here*)

Any help please ?