Bittorrent Sync 1.2.91 En Windows 2008 Server Dejo De Funcionar

gamor

Tenía instalada la anterior versión en un servidor W2008 Server y si bien en algunos momentos se quedaba congelada la sincronización al volver ejecutar el programa volvía a funcionar. Desde la última actualización (1.2.91) ya ni siquiera se ejecuta el programa y no veo ningún error (lo estoy ejecutando en remoto).

¿No le pasa a nadie mas?

¿Solución?

Gamor,

If I understand your issue correctly, you have BTSync freezing on your Win2008 server. Could you please elaborate how is it freezing? Is UI not responding? Does it disappear from devices list on other nodes?

I would appreciate answer in English.

Thank you for understanding.

English by Google Translator, sorry.

The "freezing" occurs with versions prior to 1.2.91 and I mean that although the devices appear no synchronization occurs. If we close the program and return to start correctly synchronize files and everything works ok for a while (1 or 2 days). 

The new version 1.2.91 do not get to run, so now we are using version 1.1.48

The new version 1.2.91 do not get to run

Are you seeing an error message when trying to run 1.2.91 - or does simply nothing happen when you try and install/run it? If it's the latter, it maybe because you first need to "unblock" the executable file on your server (right click -> properties -> unblock)

The W2008 is in another network and has a shared folder with the W2003 this on another network in different offices. 

Bittorrent sync I installed Ubuntu on a laptop and I have configured the shared folder and sync with the data that are in the W2003 and appears as connected device. 

In the W2008 does not appear as connected device.

gamor

Could you please check the following:

1. Disable your firewall on W2008, see if issue occur.

2. Make sure that your corporate firewall is not blocking UDP and TCP port 3000 for t.usyncapp.com, r.usyncapp.com

The fact that you don't see other devices on W2008 is indicating that it cannot reach tracker server.

This weekend bittorrentsyn install a Synology NAS and configure a folder to share from W2008 and W2003 and nothing but set me appears in the Devices tab of the two teams (W2008 and W2003). And all without having made any changes. 

Now it is working correctly on all computers. ¿?