Sync Files Locally

kabal

I found myself searching for another program to do this because Btsync doesn't allow me to enter a duplicate key for another folder.

I'm a web developer and there are things that would be great to have in constant sync with all my folders such as plugins and frameworks, this would be a fantastic feature for btsync and would solve many issues of mine.

I guess it's just something that I need to get used to, I haven't tested it out enough, it looks like it's exactly the thing I'm looking for though. I did try it way back and I was having trouble zipping files that were linked, but now it looks like it's working pretty great actually.

I noticed if I try to copy the file to the same directory it will just duplicate everything inside the file, which is something a normal folder wouldn't do. Just something I would then have to watch out for apparently.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction though, it looks like this is something that I can use :)