Btsync 1.3.109 Not Finding Peers Anymore

coewar

I have 3 servers in simple public networks running BTSync 1.3.109 and happily syncing for a long time.

I just put up a 4th.. and the secrets copied from one of the other servers is not causing it to be found or find the others. The server has internet access. I use the Tracker option on all to get it working..  this time nothing.. I then turned on Relay also on one of the folders on the new server and one of the old ones.. waited..  10 mins.. still nothing.

Any clue? Is there some 4 PC limit or something

Hi

I use 2 NAS, an ASUSTOR 608T (source) and a QNAP 439 Pro II+ (destination); from the Momanet I upgraded to 1.4 my Peers don't see each other anymore. The source says "no peer to get the files" and the Destination NAS says "no Peers".

I am pretty sure (from what I have read in other threads/Forums) that the fault lies neither on the ASUSTOR nor on the QNAP but most definitely in the BTSYNC app that I upgraded on the QNAP NAS.

Any clue? Thanks

So..  I'm watching network traffic..  and I'm sending out to these IP's which I assume are BitTorrent sync servers?

54.225.100.8 and 54.225.92.50

and not getting any response. The server is online and has general internet access.. I'm not blocking anything outbound.

So anyway, then I turned off tracking and relay, and then entered a Predefined host I have, then watched... I see NOTHING. No attempts from btsync to access those predefined hosts.