Huge Problem With Sync

eikman2k

I have synced a few folders, this not a huge Problem, but now I have to change the old files into new files with the same name..

All in the sync have write and read permissions, so I have a huge network in which anybody gives anybody the files from the folders.

How can I delete or switch the files with the new version of the files?

When I deleted the files from the folder, I will get the files again from the other clients.

Can anybody help me

@eikman2k

Sync was designed to propagate all file changes - including file renaming and deletion. If you delete your file - it should be deleted from other peers as well - unless someone keeps it open and actively working on it. In this case you'll likely will receive updated version of file back.

is it possibel, to change the write read key into a read key only??

Yes - Click the folder's Options icon (3 dots) and select Preferences -> View Key -> Update Key, enter the new key and click "Update".

Note: If your device is the only read/write key in your mesh of devices and you change it to a read only key, your devices will stop syncing