Folder Not Actively Synced

Please see attachment for an example of my problem. On one of three machines (Ubuntu server) the folders are displayed "white" instead of "black" meaning that sync is "delayed" or something. Removing/disconnecting and re-connecting solves the problem, but how can I manually force btsync to start syncing?

As you can see the "backups" directory is going well, but the other two are not. Why?

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-04%20at%2022.05.

it would appear they're set to use the pro "on demand sync" thing where it syncs placeholders until you double click them, and then it pulls down the full file. if you right click your "white" folders, there should be a "sync all" switch you can flip on. i think. this new stuff is weird.

it would appear they're set to use the pro "on demand sync" thing where it syncs placeholders until you double click them, and then it pulls down the full file. if you right click your "white" folders, there should be a "sync all" switch you can flip on. i think. this new stuff is weird.

Thanks; but I'm not using desktop version, but the server version running on my Ubuntu server. Therefore the webgui does NOT have a "right click" function where I can click on "sync all". Where do I find this feature?