Syncing 2 Folders To 1?

I have just setup Sync and I am syncing all my pictures/videos/music data from PC to Android and vice versa, works great, really pleased.

However I have setup a folder on my computer to save my Facebook photos, I have this synced with the directory that Facebook puts photos onto my Android device 'Pictures/Facebook', works great, whenever I take photos/upload via Facebook on my phone or PC they sync. 

The only issue is that if I download an image from android Facebook their app saves it in a different directory 'DCIM > Facebook' as opposed to 'Pictures/Facebook' as it is download not my own photo.

I can sync this by just creating a new folder called Facebook Downloads, but I was hoping to just store the photos from this location into the same Facebook folder, is this possible currently with Sync?

Thanks, great product! No cloud :)

Edited by bigdaveygeorge

How should btsync on your PC know which Photo belongs to the DCIM/Facebook on your Android and which to Pictures/Facebook?

If you want to keep the photos separate on Android I would suggest you create a photos folder on your PC with two subfolders DCIM and Pictures, which will be synced separately with btsync.

I you want to get all Facebook Photos into one folder, you could sync he DCIM/Facebook into a separate folder on your PC and create a scheduled task or whatever, which moves the photos from that folder to the synced pictures folder. This will then delete the photos from DCIM/Facebook on your phone an recreate them in Pictures/Facebook.