Sync Same Folder In Different Computer

jgc1984

You can't sync the same folder with multiple instances of BitTorrent Sync since there is a folder called .Sync inside your share with information about it.

If I understand you correctly you have two users using the same PC, both having BitTorrent Sync installed and wanting to share the same folder. If that is right, then you are out of luck.

Sorry

Thanks Helen for the link .

My schema is the following:

PC1 ( WINDOWS ): C:\user\Documents\footscan\Settings/database/footscan -> file that needs to be sync 9 gb

PC2 ( LINUX ): /home/user/footscan/Settings/database/footscan-> 7gb 

footscan: belongs to a database sqlite used by a device for save customers's information.  

Conexion bewteen computers is poor so i want to sync one file already existing in PC2. In worst situation sync file whole again.

Thanks both.

Edited by jgc1984

Then you add C:\user\Documents\footscan\Settings/database/footscan to Sync on Windows and when connecting it in Sync on Linux, pick /home/user/footscan/Settings/database/footscan.

Sync will rehash the files and compare hashes. The files whose hashes are different get re-sycned. 

be careful with syncing bd, especially if it's being actively used by an app.