[Solved] Starting Out - Not Sure If Bugged?

rannika

So, I have set up sync on my PC and started a PRO trial. Selected a folder that I want to sync.

I then installed the Sync app on my android phone and linked this device to my PC.

A folder appeared in the folder list on my phone with 'disconnected' status.

On the phone's device list I can see the PC as online, but on the PC's device list my phone is 'disconnected'.

On the phone, I tap the disconnected folder, select local location and 'add folder'.

The folder on the phone now says 'Peers: 1'

On the PC's device list my phone is still 'disconnected', but with a green light on the left.

On the phone in the Sync app I can go into this folder, see the folder structure and files, and when I tap an individual file, it will start download.

How do I get all files to download at once? Surely, I'm not supposed to tap each file in each folder myself every time I want to sync it.

I am using the Pro trial, so I have to assume that it should be doing all this automatically.

Am I doing something wrong, or is something broken?

Thanks

UPDATE: 

Never mind. Apparently selective sync is on by default. Once I turned that off, the download started.

Edited by rannika