Sync status

Is there any way to see a detailed list of the unsynced content at any point?  I would like to see a sync status as well as a list of files that have not yet synced. 

The current Status line on each Sync folder attempts to show a summary status, but first it is not accurate (right now for one of my folders it shows (1% complete 6kb/sec remaining time 3 months), when in fact I know that the folder is about 70% replicated.  (40gb of 70gb or 3045 of 7134 files synced)  I have to do this check manually, as I cannot trust the status indicator.  Yesterday it was showing 40% replicated, (better but still wrong).

Tim Radbourne, you can see how much Sync wants to send or receive in the peer list. There you will see a number of files and their size. Another way is to check "Size" column.

The progress status shows amount of data transferred within current transfer session. When connection is interrupted, lost or Sync was restarted Sync resets the progress because in the current transfer section nothing has been transferred.

On 6/24/2016 at 1:56 AM, Remirus said:

Tim Radbourne, you can see how much Sync wants to send or receive in the peer list. There you will see a number of files and their size. Another way is to check "Size" column.

The progress status shows amount of data transferred within current transfer session. When connection is interrupted, lost or Sync was restarted Sync resets the progress because in the current transfer section nothing has been transferred.

Through the peer list I can see the first 100 files waiting to transfer, but another 2200 files are not shown.  Is there any way to get the complete list?

The "Size column" is not showing on my Sync Docker screen.  Should it be visible on the Linux Docker version?

I understand your progress bar now, thanks.

Sorry, but Sync on desktop doesn't show info like "xxx of yyy files synced" and you're right it shows only some of the files in sync queue , but also - the total calculation of files yet to sync, which is being real-time adjusted as files are being uploaded. 

Screenshot+2016-06-27+14.45.31.png