Share folders - only entire folder? / iOS App all folders?

laurin1

So I want to share a large MP3 collection I have with a few people. These people don't use Sync. Is there no way to do this so they can use Selective Sync? The folder is 28GB and they won't want to download the whole thing.

Also, is the only way to share so they can use the iOS app is to give them access to all of my synced folders?

To synchronize files with Sync, a device needs Sync to be installed. So of those people don't use Sync, they won't be able to use Selective sync. 

So if you want to share your music, you need to add music to a folder in your Sync and share the link to this folder with others. 

To synchronize files with Sync, a device needs Sync to be installed. So of those people don't use Sync, they won't be able to use Selective sync. 

I understand it has to be installed, but when I tested it, it required me to a Pro user.

So if you want to share your music, you need to add music to a folder in your Sync and share the link to this folder with others. 

I've done that, but I want to share only that folder with others that use an iPhone and Android. Is that possible?

20 hours ago, laurin1 said:

when I tested it, it required me to a Pro user.

well, yes, Selective Sync is a Pro feature. 

20 hours ago, laurin1 said:

share only that folder with others that use an iPhone and Android. Is that possible?

yes, tap on "i" icon -> share > pick link/key or QR code -> and deliver it to the other mobile.