[Solved] Sync reporting locked files that don't exist ("error =5")

decoherent

Hello, I've recently reinstalled Windows, and I noticed that Sync has been complaining about three locked files (well, directories). I don't know how long it's been doing this, as I never had cause to look at it before reinstalling!

Specifically, I'm syncing my Documents directory between a couple computers. Sync reports that there are three locked files, "My Videos", "My Pictures", and "My Music". Clicking on any of the three links yields a File Explorer window that tells me that "C:\Users\[me]\Documents\My Pictures is not accessible. Access is denied". Also, those directories don't exist, and I have no idea where it got the names. Taking a look at the log files shows a bunch of repeats of:

[2017-08-09 20:24:13.539] JOURNAL[717F]: scan folder job for path "\\?\C:\Users\[me]\Documents\My Videos" failed, error = 5
[2017-08-09 20:24:13.539] JOURNAL[717F]: scan folder job for path "\\?\C:\Users\[me]\Documents\My Pictures" failed, error = 5
[2017-08-09 20:24:13.539] JOURNAL[717F]: scan folder job for path "\\?\C:\Users\[me]\Documents\My Music" failed, error = 5

The other computer does not have any such errors (nor do these directories exist there). Do you have any suggestions?