Resilio Sync GUI stopped on Synology NAS

carloxp

Good morning

I rarely work on my NAS Sync interface. Today I called it and discovered that GUI is totally empty (almost-white page!). Please see attached screenshot.

This occurs on both my two NAS:

-Synology DS716+ (Celeron N3150)
and
-Synology DS415 (INTEL Atom C2538).

Both are running v2.5.7 and I never had issues before. I tried to stop/restart the services and reboot the NAS, without result.
Not installed last update (2.5.8) yet because it is not available.
Tried to reach the gui from two different pc.
Sync on my pc work and they list Sync running my NAS's.

Despite the interface is empy, both Resilio Sync work regularly on NAS's.

What I can try?

Thank you

nas1.png

You need to be patient. Just wait. It will eventually load the folder info after couple minutes. All depends the amount of data you sync and complexity of the folders. It needs to load everything into memory then display the WebUI. That's how ResilioSync webui designed.

Because Synology NAS usually does not have big RAM. Sometimes it takes half hour or longer.

You may also try to pause/disconnect some big sync folders through command line. Then try the Webui. Good Luck.

On 9/13/2017 at 1:58 AM, xfelix said:

You need to be patient. Just wait. It will eventually load the folder info after couple minutes. All depends the amount of data you sync and complexity of the folders. It needs to load everything into memory then display the WebUI. That's how ResilioSync webui designed.

Because Synology NAS usually does not have big RAM. Sometimes it takes half hour or longer.

You may also try to pause/disconnect some big sync folders through command line. Then try the Webui. Good Luck.

Hi xfelix

Thank you for the suggestion. I will retry by awaiting a very long time...

Thank you :-)

• 1 year later...