Need little help about folders on PC

behinduall

So I just noticed that the folders on PC get changed to the .rsls format and any files or subfolders within that folder become unsearchable. I have been using Resilio Sync for a long time, but this was mostly between my phone and my Raspberry Pi server which I have connected to a 4TB HDD. So normally I just used the app on my phone to navigate through the folder structure and download the file exactly which I want to. But now when I connected my PC to my server, I cannot see the folder structure like I see on my app but I see folder names in .rsls format. Am I missing something? Cause I had read in the features section that all files were searchable on PC. With this kind of implementation I don't know what they are talking about. Someone please help me clarify this. And if we can convert just the files to .rsls instead of entire folders it would be really helpful. 

sync_ask.JPG

double click on the subfolder, or right click and select "Sync to this device", it will be synced (provided that there are other peers from which your PC can download the subfolder) and then you'll see its content. See this topic, seems related 

forum.resilio.com/topic/43509-selective-sync-placeholders-for-subfilestructure-after-deleting-folder