Lentil-Soup

[BUG] "Can not download (#) files" info screen stuck, persistent, multiple platforms

"Can not download (#) files" info screen stuck, persistent, multiple platforms

SCOPE:

- Affects both Linux [Ubuntu v.18.10] and macOS [Mojave v.latest] clients

- Affects all folders for all issues

- Resilio v.2.6.3 (1340) (latest)

PROBLEM:

To start, I have some sort of sync issue that I need to troubleshoot.  (this happens every couple days, and is frustrating our team, but that's a different point for a different discussion).

In order to troubleshoot, I need to see what files are effected, so I first click on the notification: 1.png.bbefc11013e4aa7d2f426e1866ac1057.png

From there, I click on the error message ("cannot download (#) files") : 2.png.b09c703531bd3c88aa517199f5fbd292.png

Finally, what should show up as a list of conflicts, is just stuck on the loading screen:

33.png.44f49a50dbbb004635223cc7fcd241f2.png

Waiting several hours, restarting the service, disconnecting/reconnecting the folder, rebooting the machine, NOTHING seems to fix this.

Any help? :)

Edited by Lentil-Soup
Fixed a small typo

Also sent them a formal support request the same day this post is created. Have not received any response of any kind. Will update when I hear back from them of course.

Is this how they treat the paying customers or is this just a fluke?